[NAMM] L.R. Baggs introduces the Lyric guitar mic
L.R. Baggs will showcase at NAMM 2013 the new Lyric amplifing system for acoustic guitars.
The L.R. Baggs Lyric system mounts to the underside of the bridge plate with simple peel-&-stick adhesive to preserve the integrity of your instrument. The mic leverages the "pressure-zone" principle by positioning the capsule just 3mm from the surface of the top to hear the entire soundboard.
Lyric employs the Tru-Mic noise canceling technology that rejects "boxy" reflections inside of the acoustic chamber.
- TRU•MIC noise canceling technology
- No pickup
- Analog signal conditioning
- All discrete mic preamplifier
- Soundhole volume control
- Mic presence control
No information about the retail price. The Lyric system will be available at the end of the year. More details on lrbaggs.com/lyric/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Limited Edition Epiphone 1952 Sorrento Epiphone celebrates the year 1962 with a collection of limited edition instruments which includes the Sorrento guitar.
- [NAMM] 3 Gretsch Center-Block Series guitars Along with the 130th Anniversary guitaris, Gretsch will introduce at NAMM 2013 three new archtop Center-Block guitars.
- [NAMM] Godin 40th Anniversary Acousticaster Godin will celebrate at Namm the 40th anniversary of the guitar that made the fame of the brand with the limited edition Acousticaster.