Rotosound Super Bronze Acoustic Strings
The strings are said to have a rich textured tone that stems from the use of Phosphor Bronze; an alloy of copper, tin and phosphor made to Rotosounds specifications.
2010 sees the Super Bronze strings brought back into the range - they are used by artists including Fun Lovin’ Criminals, Walter Trout, Bob Geldof and many others.
Super Bronze strings are available in the following gauges*:
* SB10 10 / 14 / 20w / 28w / 40w / 50w
* SB11 11 / 15 / 22w / 30w / 42w / 52w
* SB12 12 / 16 / 24w / 32w / 44w / 54w
* Please note: w denotes wound string
The strings are available worldwide and for further information on the range see www.rotosound.com/super_bronze.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender John Mayer Special Edition Black1 Stratocaster In collaboration with John, Fender is now offering a collectible, 500-piece special edition of his Black1 guitar worldwide.
- New 30th Anniversary Jackson Models In continuing the celebration of its 30th Anniversary, Jackson welcomes five new JS Series models to The Bloodline, featuring double-locking tremolo systems, licensed by Floyd Rose.
- Tascam Introduces TG-7, TC8 Tuners Tascam's TG-7 and TC-8 tuners are said to combine fast pitch detection and a 5" wide backlit LCD display to help musicians dial into perfect pitch.