Joyo JT-305
david1973 david1973

«  very good pedal tuner size »

Published on 11/03/13 at 10:59
I bought it in China via EBAY, for the modest sum of € 32 including postage. Note that at this price, the manufacturer shall include in the box a 9 volt battery, there are some who can take a leaf .....

All metal case, easy to handle and foot switch TRUE BYPASS, very clean finish, a semblance of operating instructions in English and Chinese hat Gentlemen in JOYO!!

I use it for 3 days, it works very well. in spirit and in form, it is the same kind that the KORG pitchback.

I used to give my 4 guitars in standard E, standard D and if the standard, and all guitars are humbucker.

In all cases, the score is accurate and instantaneous, a good place for me who used to date the old system tuner a bit limited and rather imprecise 606 as soon as you zoom down in pitch (d Moreover RIP, one of the jacks broke down, the waste management without qualms!!).

most: ease of reading, the four display modes available (I use No. 4), whatever the precise tuning of the instrument and the ability to plug in a garland to power other pedals.

Cons: I'm still looking ....