Add this product to
  • My former gear
  • My current gear
  • My wishlist
TC Electronic PolyTune Clip
Images
1/28
TC Electronic PolyTune Clip

Tuner/Pitch Pipe/Tuning Fork from TC Electronic belonging to the Polytune series

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
8/10

Thread Comments about the review: A Gripping PolyTune

• 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Comments about the review: A Gripping PolyTune
A Gripping PolyTune
You all know the PolyTune, right? The pedal that revolutionized the tuning world five years ago by providing a polyphonic mode that allows you to see the pitch of all strings at once? Well, after introducing a second and a Mini version, TC Electronic presents now a model that clips on to your instrument's headstock. That definitely sounds cool, but how well does it work?

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
I bought one in the beginning of October for about $50.00 USD., and find it to be an excellent piece of equipment. I have 3 acoustics and the only issue I have is the clamp is a bit tight on the classical headstock. It fits but is at the outer limit of the clamp range. Other than that, it provides as accurate tuning as you will find anywhere.
Quote:
I bought one in the beginning of October for about $50.00 USD., and find it to be an excellent piece of equipment. I have 3 acoustics and the only issue I have is the clamp is a bit tight on the classical headstock.

Thanks for letting us know about that. As long as it's not falling off or damaging the clamp, it shouldn't be a problem, I would think.