Hohner CBH PROFESSIONAL 2016 HOHNER
Hohner CBH PROFESSIONAL 2016 HOHNER
HARMONANARD HARMONANARD
Publié le 11/10/10 à 10:32
I've had it a month, I have about sixty in all keys, all tones, all brands, chromatic, diatonic, and tremolo, this one is among my favorites, what I love in this harp is its suppleness, the bass, it is fine for playing the bagpipes among other things but I play the bagpipes, French songs and some English ones, I did not yet mention its flaw, the price. I bought it used but in excellent visual and functional condition for 100 euros, is an instrument for which very few copies were made so I am happy to have one, its real price, I do not know especially since it is no longer manufactured and when this one no longer works, I'll buy another if I find one.

&% &% &% &%