Seymour Duncan SJBJ-1B JB Jr. Bridge
Seymour Duncan SJBJ-1B JB Jr. Bridge
shykall shykall
Publié le 10/13/07 à 11:50
I use the microwave for 6 months. It is positioned on a middle wahsburn. I left the bridge in double home. In round I put a DiMarzio Chopper.

It dlivre a powerful and warm. The mdiums are clear and vibrant. He goes about as deep bass as Chopper placed handle. Whatever Tone sound, this is a roundness and a rponse the attack, which would drool any blues-man door ear.
What is thunderous is its versatility. As he sings with a clear gloss and heat. With a lightweight overdrive, play on velvet, velvety timbre of a wish. By distortion, clear reminder that it is part of high-output microphones. Moreover, it is a way to see how it is prcis. Each note is expressed without drowning in the saturation.
The concept of the Crunch seemed obscure. Since I use the SJBJ, it became an obviousness.

Compared with DiMarzio Chopper (which did not over until it is up to its reputable), it seems almost more powerful. While the Chopper has a clear, crisp and sharp, the Jeff Beck Junior has a singing sound, and alive. Raction his game is based on a rgal. We are surprised to get a sound out of what was expected del.
It's that little extra that makes the magic of this microphone.

Splitt dlivre he notes slaps and brightest. In this configuration, it keeps a good level of output. When I split, I found one close to her single coils, with its stamp Ractive and more.
It has a characters, while remaining adapted to any style.
I not only feel like chang microphone. It's as if I had changed my guitar ... and fingers. Each new game is a new surprise.

Taking into account its dynamic, its acute-mdiums pchus, and depth of its powerful serious, it would be both in the neck position and that bridge.

Small non-technical advantage ngligeable: Mount the same time as the chopper, I found that the son of SJBJ taient longer by almost a third.

What I like most is: its versatility, personality and expressiveness.
What I like least: is there are times in life, you have to put the guitar!

from the microphones and the two original lSJBJ and Chopper), I have not tried other models on my guitar. And unlikely to change! Except for the double can be home one day ...

The quality-price ratio is fairly good. I bought it in Thomman 69, 10 less than the Chopper.

As for the Chopper as Jeff Beck Junior, I would do these choices without any hsitation.

The SJBJ really class, both in his Aesthetics, in the sound it provides. In short, I like it, I A-Dore!