Seymour Duncan STHR-1B Hot Rails Telecaster Bridge
Seymour Duncan STHR-1B Hot Rails Telecaster Bridge

STHR-1B Hot Rails Telecaster Bridge, Humbucker guitar pickup in single coil format from Seymour Duncan in the High Output Tele Pickups series.

Newcas 06/02/2008

Seymour Duncan STHR-1B Hot Rails Telecaster Bridge : Newcas's user review

I mount the rails on my hot deluxe nashville tele a week ago, in a intgrant switch on / on / on the control plate to have Access in three configurations of the microphone: Series / parallel The / split (see the installation instructions provided by Seymour Duncan). Trs joli!

Note that I play a Fender Hot Rod. Otherwise I also essay (via IK Multimedia StealthPlug) on ​​AmpliTube 2 and a Vox Tonelab. Describes benefitted the following APRS is the same. No pb.

I was hesitant to read other opinions that would ease bte that fed the disto .. In fact I find this micro plutt ployvalent (especially with the three configurations mentioned above), prcis, and even its efficient trs clear. All I was looking then. Sr Although it is comfortable with the trs distos. I also Found trs (trs) sensitive to changes in knobs of the guitar, which I love (you big RULES distortion with the volume back and you decline to have nice crunch with the Reserved).

Frankly I do not regret the STL1 59 of the same Mr. Duncan, trs nice but the most limited sound palette, and wiser.

Bought $ 75 (50!) Amricain on a site (with the exchange rate, I do more than provide on-site US me ..) is frankly a choice I would do and I advice to all owners of TV that would give it a shot EHJV keeping the spirit Tele.