Seymour Duncan SH-12 George Lynch Screamin' Demon
Seymour Duncan SH-12 George Lynch Screamin' Demon

SH-12 George Lynch Screamin' Demon, Humbucker guitar pickup from Seymour Duncan in the Medium Output Humbuckers series.

Triamp 04/29/2005

Seymour Duncan SH-12 George Lynch Screamin' Demon : Triamp's user review

• Partager
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>How long have you use it?</span>

It's been 2 years

<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>What is the particular feature you like best and least?</span>

I love everything !!!!!
I mounted my Strat US; I had never heard before this mic, I just trusted my luthier ... and I was right. I wanted a microphone that had potatoes, but without compressing my sound like a pig (not like Di Marzio Evolution yuk yuk).
This is the rve, a pure sound, full of dynamic (in my branch Hughes and Kettner Triamp 2, that helps too).
I really control my sound, I did what I want, the ultimate lightweight crunch the distortion without affecting the volume of the guitar or the amp, just by changing my attack .. . happiness I tell you!
Harmonics are trs fine, I go to the big rhythmic solos without any concern .... I would put on all my guitars!

<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>Have you tried many other models before acqurir?</span>

Yes, mainly in Di Marzio, but also the "classic" JB, 59

<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>How do you report qualitprix?</span>

correct, or several cheap or cheaper than other Seymour

<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...</span>

OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Oh!!