Seymour Duncan TB-5 Duncan Custom
Seymour Duncan TB-5 Duncan Custom
david1973 david1973

«  a balance between TB4 and TB6 a »

Published on 06/24/12 at 10:37
micro ceramic magnet, output level a bit higher than a tb-4 (pretty much) a bit more aggressive, a bit cooler (ceramic forces ....).

it's been a while since I have no sound in his head, but I had left a good memory, good for punchy metal (unless the gt-6, but ultimately for the better! compared the tb- 6 is pretty cool) ...

in fact, he is halfway to a tb-4 and a tb-6 ....

I quickly changed my charvel Alder to mount a tb-12 (excellent micro cons, I am very sorry, but more versatile with a sacred character) ...

the ideal??? not far from me, but I do not at its ceramic ....