Seymour Duncan TB-5 Duncan Custom
Seymour Duncan TB-5 Duncan Custom
Scott Bis Scott Bis
Published on 01/04/09 at 00:44
I possde TB5 (sh5 floyd space) for a while but had not convinced me after editing, I'd mount with a Dimarzio Paf pro handle and mix sounded "small" and "narrow".
I recently ssay new microphones, I put the couple ct Paf pro / ToneZone, I handed a Air Norton in the neck I appreciates but not with ToneZone ( this is bold), I put with a Evo2 Air Norton (good but blah), a Steve's special (not bad but blah), a TB4 (sh4, good but a little soft) and finally a TB5 and it's really not bad with the Air Norton, good balance, there has teeth (with the + TB4), the Air Norton brings warmth and body and TB5 handles the attack and precision.

I find the couple norton Air / SH5 more adapt "my game" that the couple norton Air / ToneZone (thicker but less incisive).
Makes me want to try a TB6 the shot.