Seymour Duncan TB-5 Duncan Custom
Seymour Duncan TB-5 Duncan Custom

TB-5 Duncan Custom, Humbucker guitar pickup from Seymour Duncan in the High Output Humbuckers series.

roul le nervien 01/11/2005

Seymour Duncan TB-5 Duncan Custom : roul le nervien's user review

• Partager
I bought this microphone used in excellent condition, I have installed the on my Fender Start United States, where he replaced a Fender Lace Sensor Red single itself, which replaced an original microphone. J have had to change the plate ...
It is a ceramic humbucker, it is very punchy in the midrange, precise and low output level is enormous,
I l have tried it on my peavey ultra tube and an H & K triamp, it is excellent to boost a good crunch or to wake up a tube amp a little older like JCM 800 or 900 but to play on a very large distortion, it to limit the gain on the amp, otherwise it becomes very rough.
I replaced it with a TB-12 George Lynch is less powerful but more versatile (certainly with a smaller output level)
I recommend this mic and Hard Rockers to Rockers to play but not really death metal unless you have an amp that does not gain a disproportionate because the microphone while the rest will ...
I will redeem it probably if I look forward to the microwave rock but for the Metal (death or melodic) he has not won. It remains a very good price / quality ratio as all humbucker Seymour (well that's my opinion).

Good meditation