Harley Benton CG-45
zeetoon zeetoon
Publié le 12/07/10 à 06:31
China manufacture, handle difficult yet on mine action is not very high ... excellent to beef up your fingers! Mine does not go out of tune, like what the quality is very variable in this range! The frets are well polished, the key is good (you need the oil), the varnish is very correct ...

This guitar is playable and not shameful. This is my first folk, it's 35 years since I played exclusively on electric guitar is a booster, it fulfills its function. The sound is weak, little bass. I have not changed the strings (bof) original, this explanation may be that!

I took it just to be able to work without an amp, I had no great expectations: it allows me to accompany me on vocals, the sound is okay.

I did last year, I tinkered a bit (see photo) for fun more than anything else. Its price makes it a guitar to take it anywhere without fear, as others have already said. The finish on mine is good, no major flaws, it lacks a little polish on the binding of the handle ... hey, no big deal (but where does this expression rotten?). Without regret, but may be better to invest a bit more still ... to have fewer fingers hurt!

Images linked to this review

• photo