Lâg launches the Roxane Master 1500
Lâg introduces a new edition of its Roxane guitar, the Master 1500, entirely manufactured in France.
- Solid Tropical Khaya body with double cutaway and carved back
- Set-in Tropical Khaya neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and MOP Roxane inlays
- 43mm Graphtech Tusq nut
- Matched headstock
- Schaller tuning machines
- Seymour Duncan Phat Cat SPH90-1N (neck) and SPH90-1B (bridge) pickups
- 2 volume knobs, master tone and 3-way pickup switch
- Gotoh Stopbar bridge
- Black hardware
- D’Addario EXP strings
- Open Pore Black Satin, Honey Satin Mahogany or Wine Red Satin finishes
- Gigbag included
The new Lâg Roxane Master 1500 is available in Europe for the price of 1111€ incl. taxes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Lâg Tramontane T80 Series guitars Lâg Guitars introduces to the US market the T80 and T80DCE guitars at the NAMM Show 2014.
- [NAMM] New Lâg 500 Series guitars Lâg Guitars launches at NAMM 2014 the Tramontane 500 Series acoustic guitars in the U.S.
- [NAMM] New Lâg T77PE acoustic guitar Lâg Guitars launched this week at NAMM 2014 the brand-new T77PE guitar in the U.S.