Neumann M 147 Tube
Anonymous
Published on 08/08/06 at 16:10
See the spec on other opinions.
theoretically good ... (?)

NOTICE GLOBAL

Hum
micro-tube, tube but its not at all.
used on cello, sax, vox (opera / Gregorian, female), trombone and taiko.

t he entire disastrous decision, lack of low nasal often.
Yet coupled with well made preamp (Focusrite Isa, Neve 33421, Telefunken V72) but nothing to do, not very warm for a tube!

however, the trombone made, the texture of the isntru it was pretty well dfinie, quite clear. I will not speak of the low end ... well ALTHOUGH it is not tjr warm.

However, he impressed on my Taiko taken (at Air Studios, london).
very warm for once and fairly well dfinis.
you know, I do not know if c is the acoustic chapelesque these lavish studios that have done this, but the result was there. The reason I put 2 points.

non frankly I dconseil!
rather you find a C12 VR of secondhand at this price. AC in, worth the candle I find