[NAMM] SM Pro Audio MC03 Mk.II
The MC03 MKII offers a secondary switchable vintage style circuit.
The alternative microphone circuit is engaged when phantom power is delivered to the external power supply. Engineers can toggle phantom power on and off from the mixing console in order to compare characteristics of the two individual circuits.
- Powered by a dedicated AC power supply
- 48-Volt ± 4 V Phantom powering
- Nine different selectable polar patterns
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB (A weighted)
- Polar Patterns: Omnidirectional, cardioid, figure 8
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Polar Patterns: 6 additional intermediate stages, all selectable
- Special multi-pin valve mic cable included
- Valve Model: 12AX7
- Size: F71mm x 183mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Aluminium road case included
- Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa OR -38.5±2dB (0 dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Shock Mount included
- Impedance: = 200 ohms
For more information, visit www.smproaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New beyerdynamic M(y)88 Models Beyerdynamic has released 4 new customizable models for its M(y)88 line of mics.
- [NAMM] SM Pro DIDock Docking Station Designed to support portable audio devices in the field, the DIDock delivers audio signal conversion from connected devices to a balanced transformer isolated stereo output pair.
- [NAMM] Behringer Xenix 1002B Behringer introduced its new low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation.