- In which country was it made? : Korea
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration? : 22 frets, 3 vintage humbuckers 77
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)? : Fixed bridge type tune O matic
- What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)? : There is a selector 3 positions, 3 volumes and a tone that allows for all possible positions (neck, mid-sleeve, round-bridge, mid, mid-bridge, and bridge)
- What type of race? the handle is typed gibson with a profile rounded, slightly wider and thicker but hey it's not a log either, I find it very enjoyable.
I put 8 because the micro environment is a double and I do not see its usefulness, simply would have allowed the guitar to be only more versatile.
- The handle is it fun?
The set neck is 3 pieces of mahogany, it provides a good grip, it is varnished, but it does not catch, the key is ebony and is very comfortable (and that's class)
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
the SG guitar is shaped so access can not be sharp in my opinion easier than this type of guitar.
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
ergonomics is good but the guitar head heavy, but with a good strap the problem is solved.
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
yes very easily remind of 77 vintage without doubt the origin of this guitar
- They are suitable to your style of music?
yes blues rock to the sauce to coat it 60-70, one passes to the Who's hot and greasy niquel for the blues, as well as clear that in crunch
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play? Brunetti Maranello
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
the sound is still very hot it's very nice especially for a guitar of this price
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
the good crunch really his favorite.
- How long have you use it?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
The most sound and playing comfort
the least lower the head a little heavy, but hey it is a problem which manages fast.
- How would you rate the quality / price?
very very good
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
yes yes yes yes and re