Agrandir
Hagstrom Ultra Swede LH
Vundaboy Vundaboy

«  Little monster but ... »

Published on 02/27/14 at 13:42
Guitar made in Asia I believe but I do not know where.
22 frets
Channel "ultrathin"
Basswood body
Maple neck
Touche "Resinator" (Hagstrom composite wood)
Passive pickups with coil-tap
1 volume 1 tone I believe

Already little story ... I wanted this guitar for a very very long time (I fell in love with the light on Thomann but never in stock) and I could finally get their hands on one of them. ..
Big downside, I found the handle just horrible, I am beautiful cramps when I play
Access to acute is really average, worse than the Custom 77 Lp-like.
The sound is not bad but lacks a bit of Roar.
Being in love with the guitar I decided to sand the handle to enjoy it and not get frustrated + I added a kit emg an unused guitar ...
BAH AND FINALLY! She tears ...

As I said earlier, the microphones were not bad but I thought it lacked character so I've fired.
The guitar sounds good in emg, but the basswood body is too much in acute and it breaks a little ears without EQ worthy of the name.

I have this shovel for 1 year and a half I believe and yet it holds (I did fell 2 times, changed the mechanical 1 time)
She has a mouth that is undeniable, it is smaller than a les paul and I personally find most beautiful.
With experience not younger I had money in quantity and I spent buying full of guitars in the 400 € the skyscraper without thinking and I regretted. So no I do not have that choice rather I orienterais to a high end guitar!