- In which country was it made? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
Japan I guess. :?
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
24 frets "XJ".
Micro EMG 81 (bridge) / EMG 85 (neck)
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
Fixed bridge / crossing
- What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)?
3 position selector.
1 volume knob
1 tone knob
Grovers mechanical oil bath
- What type of race?
Channel 3 pieces Maple / Rosewood
- The handle is it fun?
Bliss. I had an Ibanez RG270 and I was not out of place (it seems less wide but it is to be confirmed). It glides like margarine
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
No worries though I'm not a fan of the game at this level of the handle
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
Light guitar that knows how to forget. As "strat-like" is quite ergonomic very pleasant. The balance is excellent and the guitar is perfect agreement.
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
Yes although it is typed "Rock" with his microphone configuration. But the EMG 85 is perfectly suited to clean sounds.
With distortion is a pure delight.
The harmonics are very good in 2 cases.
- They are suitable to your style of music?
I play a little of all styles with a base rock and it's perfect!
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Played on an Ibanez Valbee with a host of effects
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
We can get all the possible sounds. The couple EMG 81/85 seems to me far more versatile than his reputation suggests. It is true that it is difficult to get a sound very clear but its crystalline ESP / LTD do not position themselves in this type of range so the user knows what to expect.
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
- How long have you use it?
Since a year or so.
- What is so special that you like best
The lightness and balance of the guitar.
The holding of the agreement.
A model for left-handed high quality without exceeding the threshold of € 1000.
The sound in full.
- What is so special that you like the least?
It is a bit limited in some registry but a change of configuration could easily micro level for this.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Not because I'm left-handed <img class="smiley" src="/images/audiofanzine/interface/smileys/icon_wink.gif" alt="" />
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Excellent. € 755 bought new in Productiv Musik (it is also no longer available).
The price seems to me representative of the quality of construction and that of the instrument.
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Thank you to ESP / LTD and left to think that in all price ranges. An excellent model to move up a gear and hit in quality.
For all this I put 10.
[EDIT 2 YEARS] <img class="smiley" src="/images/audiofanzine/interface/smileys/icon_biggrin.gif" alt="" />
Well, it's always so much happiness ... Absolutely nothing wrong, this guitar is aging well ... Some spitting at the knobs appeared after a year, but quickly and easily removed with a shot blowguns ... The neck has not moved (at least not significantly), this guitar is super stable, it ages well and will not leave me anytime soon (although I eye on an LTD EC-1000)