Schecter Blackjack ATX C-7 LH
List price $ 999 in right
€ 680 flycase purchased with customs included on Eb **
Fixed bridge TonePros
Grover
Channel 7-string wide but thin (like lag arkane)
Seymour duncan pickups active Blackjack
2 volume, 1 tone
3 pieces maple neck stuck
Ebony fingerboard
Cream Binding
Satin black paint (that is left in this color)

The neck is perfect, access to acute is no problem ... Super Sustain

For the large metal type Meshuggah, it's perfect. The sound is more modern than the cold and EMG. The grain is super tight. on the other hand, a little less lower than the EMG. In neck pickup, seymour black out the grain has a very special, a well-recognizable. The sound is really accurate, I play with a distortion Rocktron Silver Dragon (in Mesa 12AX7), Blackheart Little Giant amplifier in JJ / Telsa (ECC83 12AX7 and EL84) and the scratches I can see the difference with my old scratched. The grain of the distortion is much more compressed and dense. It is balanced, the transition sleeve easel is no shock. I put 9 because the clean sound is not really versatile (already a little more than EMG for me).
(I compare the pickups with emg esp a maple ebony mahogany Sanskrit, even in violin Croda 6)

In left to play metal, there are not too many choices. I already had on another emg guitar, there was too much midrange for my taste (it's completely subjective). The big problems with schecter is that the new distributor France's prices are excessive desire, and does not distribute this particular model (the same for the former distributor).
Apart from the scratches, I see no other left-handed 7-string pickups typed in as a metal with violin. It's really a case. The violin is equivalent to the Sanskrit ESP right-handed (except with a rope in more and 26.5 ") for half price (through eb **).
So the choice I would do without hesitation ...
Now I have interest in advance!