HK Audio Lucas Performer
HK Audio Lucas Performer

Lucas Performer, Live Sound Package from HK Audio in the Lucas Performer series.

Audiofanzine FR 12/13/2008

HK Audio Lucas Performer : Audiofanzine FR's user review

• Partager
(Originally written by louif/translated from Audiofanzine FR)
Hello everybody, I've been using a HK Performer for more the a year as a mobile P.A. system for musicians. I chose it because of its dimensions, its weight and, most of all, its sound. I didn't want to spend any more time servicing amps and speakers! I now have 900 watts of delight with less weight. And with more than 20 venues per year, the gear is quickly paid off and your back will thank you. I plan to buy another one in the near future. A single Performer is enough for a room of 200 persons and I think a second one will allow me to cover open-air applications.

Let me tell you about this beast: good manufacturing quality and the satellites/subwoofer combination is well-balanced. For DJ applications, I set the satellites and the subwoofer to have the same power, and for Band applications I give more power to the satellites than to the subwoofer. I'm happy with my purchase: it was the right choice to pay for a good-quality system instead of a cheap product!!!!

I only miss the different playback modes of the series' bigger systems (DJ, musician, speech).