Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom Buzzsaw

Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom Buzzsaw, LP-Shaped Guitar from Epiphone in the Les Paul series.

• Increase or decrease font size
  • RSS

All user reviews of 5/5 for the Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom Buzzsaw

Average Score:4.7( 4.7/5 based on 3 reviews )
 2 reviews67 %
 1 user review33 %
Not satisfied with those reviews?Request a new review
MGR/Sebastian B01/19/2004

MGR/Sebastian B's review"Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom"

Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom Buzzsaw
i saw this guitar on the epiphone website and i had 2 have it as soon as possible,but when it eventually came out it was rather expensive so i waited a while and then ordered on mail order for about £450

as soon as you open the box you can see that this is a class guitar,although it is made by epiphone and costs under £1000 it plays and feels like a million dollars,the action is perfect for fast solos,and the maple neck just makes for easy playing.the pick ups are mean and give of the fattest tone i'v ever heard.when i play it through my marshall half stack it gives of a classic tone that is recognisable in so many ways to zakk wylde.it pops and squels perfectly and gives the tone only zakk can make

its not a gibson.there is nothing bad i could say about it really.

the quality and build of this guitar is awsome,it is beautiful in every way,from the maple neck to the bound edges of the body to the mother of pearl inlays.i have had this guitar for nearly a year now and i have not had one problem with it.it plays 101% all the time.

if you like zakk wylde and les pauls go out and buy it,its worth every penny.

MGR/SDMFer10/07/2003

MGR/SDMFer's review"Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom"

Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom Buzzsaw
I got this guitar from Richies Music Center in Rockaway New Jersey and this guitar ripps! I was looking around for a new guitar and I had a Kirk Hammet 503 but I was gettin' tired of it and I traded in the kirk for it and I ended up paying in total about 745 minus the guitar of course.

I like that the guitar is very ballsy and has a great feel to it. The maple neck is awesome. It goes with out saying that I like the paint job, but mine is a factory second and has a little thing on the back but, I doesn't matter.

I don't like the Fact that when I when out looking for a ZW LP that All I could find were factory 2nd's. I just love everything about the guitar.

It is a hard rockin' kick ass Axe!

If you wanna throw down hardcore, then this is your weapon of choice.