[NAMM] Gibson Les Paul Junior Special P-90
Gibson introduces its new Les Paul Junior Special P-90, in Gloss and Satin finishes.
These new Les Paul Junior Special 2012 are all mahogany with two P-90 pickups.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with SlimTaper profile
- Baked Maple fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 frets and dot-shaped acrylic inlays
- Nut width: 1.695"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Vintage Chromed Tuners
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Chromed Stop Bar Tailpiece
- 2 P-90 Alnico V pickups
- 2 volume controls, 2 tone controls, 3-way switchcraft
- Nitrocellulose Finishes: Gloss Tobacco Sunburst, Gloss Yellow, Gloss Heritage Cherry, Gloss Ebony, Satin Vintage Sunburst, Satin Yellow, Satin Cherry and Satin Ebony
More details are available on www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] T-Rex Engineering Mean Machine T-Rex is introducing its Mean Machine double distortion pedal for guitar at Summer NAMM.
- [NAMM] New Martin & Co Retro Series C. F. Martin & Co. introduces its new four-piece Retro Series: D-18E Retro, D-45E Retro, HD-28E Retro, and OM-28E Retro.
- [NAMM] Four Force EM-1 Four Force introduces the EM-1 guitar combo amp.