[NAMM] The PRS SE 245 is back with Soapbar pickups
Paul Reed Smith reintroduces in the SE electric guitar line the Soapbar sound with the new SE 245 Soapbar.
- Maple top and flamed maple veneer, except on the opaque finishes
- Mahogany back and sides
- Wide Fat mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and Birds inlays
- Scale length: 24.5"
- PRS Designed tuners
- 2 SE Soapbar pickups
- 2 volumes, 2 tones, 3-way pickup selector
- PRS Designed bridge
- Nickel hardware
The PRS SE 245 Soapbar is available in two Black and Tobacco Sunburst finishes. More details on www.prsguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] 2 PRS Neal Schon Signature guitars Journey guitar player Neal Schon signs the two NS-14 and NS-15 semi-hollow body guitars with Floyd Rose at PRS.
- [NAMM] Randall launches the RG Series guitar amps Third series to be be introduced by Randall at NAMM 2013, the RG line features 8 solid-state amps, including 3 heads, 2 combos and 3 cabs.
- [NAMM] Railhammer adds the Chisel Neck pickup After the bridge version launched last autumn, Railhammer announced the neck version of the Chisel guitar pickup.