Arnaud_B 06/06/2006

Trace Elliot GP7SM130 : Arnaud_B's user review

• Partager
Combo 130 W transistor with input jack, effects loop, DI output and line out.
Choosing the type of low: passive / active, plus two buttons to change the sound
7-band equalizer, knob level equalizer, equalizer of BTAC, another knob to adjust the depth of sound (good round out slamming)

The configuration could not be more conventional.
The possibilities are really wide of the equalizer and with all the little buttons and pots: the game well and deep ronf the strident slap and slam ... Good stuff

- I play a little bit of everything: pop / rock, funk, metal and the amp is really good
- I use an Ibanez EDB605 by connecting between the two sometimes a multi effects Digitech BNX 3 home. If there are gaps in the sound, it comes from either the low or me, but not the amp!
- Following is the Trace Elliot, that is a very distinctive sound

- I have since ... I do not even know ... 7 or 8 years and I am fully satisfied. I had problems with electronic fuse but no luck because it is really deemed to be reliable and robust. The quality of Trace Elliot made his reputation
- What pleases and what does not please, it's a Trace Elliot, it is very distinctive, even unique ... Matter of taste
- I bought used and I have not tried other amps before buying. But the amps I've tried since arriving in the combo did not hold a candle (Peavey, Fender, Ibanez)
- Having bought used, the quality / price ratio is more than satisfactory
- His only weakness is to do only 130W, but it's a combo. Sure, the day I sell it, it will be to buy multibody at least 300W. Otherwise, why change a winning team?