The new Bass Whammy is hitting the stores
The bass version of the iconic DigiTech Whammy, which was introduced at NAMM 2014, is now available at your local store.
Along with the classic Whammy features, this new Bass version includes two tracking modes: Classic for single bass notes and Chord that uses an advanced polyphonic tracking algorithm for a seamless pitch change.
Just like its sibling, the Whammy Bass is true-bypass, MIDI-controllable and ships with a 9V DC power supply.
- Pitch shifting options : Oct Up / 2 Oct Up, Oct Up / 10th Up, Oct Dow / Oct Up, Oct Down / 4th Oct Down, 5th Oct Up / 6th Oct Up, 5th Oct down / 5th Oct Up, 5th Oct down / 4th Oct Up and 4th Oct Down / 3rd Oct Up
- Detune : Shallow / Deep
- Whammy : 2 Oct Up / Oct Up / 5th Up / 4th Up / 2nd Up / 2nd Down / 4th Down / 5th Down / Oct Down / Dive Bomb
The new DigiTech Bass Whammy has a price of 197€. More info at digitech.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Epiphone celebrates the Bass Month Epiphone dedicates its June festivities to bass players by offering new customers a special gift.
- The “Mini” Basswitch are coming out Ruppert Musical Instruments announces the release of the three “Mini” Basswitch pedals, the bass effects that were introduced at NAMM 2014.
- Analog Alien launches a triple effect for bass Bass player looking for sound variations can have a look and ear to the Alien Bass Station, the new pedal from Analog Alien.