Markbass MB Octaver
The Markbass MB Octaver is an analog octave pedal with separate control for the dry signal, octave down and two octaves down.
It runs on 9V or 12V or a 9V battery.
The Markbass MB Octaver is designed to add "beefy bottom end and extra funkiness to your sound," according to MB.
The pedal features separate level controls for each octave as well as your dry signal, so you can add thickness by mixing in doubles of your playing pitched one and/or two octaves down.
- Input: mono ¼” jack
- Input impedance: 500 Kohm / 2 Vpp
- Output: mono ¼” jack
- Output impedance: 100 ohm / 6 Vpp
- Controls: Dry/Oct1/Oct2 -∞ ÷ 0dB
- Power requirements: +9/+12VDC or standard 9V battery
Check out www.markbass.it for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.