Markbass MB Octaver
The Markbass MB Octaver is an analog octave pedal with separate control for the dry signal, octave down and two octaves down.
It runs on 9V or 12V or a 9V battery.
The Markbass MB Octaver is designed to add "beefy bottom end and extra funkiness to your sound," according to MB.
The pedal features separate level controls for each octave as well as your dry signal, so you can add thickness by mixing in doubles of your playing pitched one and/or two octaves down.
- Input: mono ¼” jack
- Input impedance: 500 Kohm / 2 Vpp
- Output: mono ¼” jack
- Output impedance: 100 ohm / 6 Vpp
- Controls: Dry/Oct1/Oct2 -∞ ÷ 0dB
- Power requirements: +9/+12VDC or standard 9V battery
Check out www.markbass.it for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Markbass Bass Tube Marker The Markbass Bass Tube Marker is a distortion effect designed to supply "natural amp-like tone", according to Markbass.
- MarkBass MB 1000 The MB 1000 is a single rack space stereo power amp that puts out 500W a side at 4 ohms, 300W a side at 8 ohms, or 1000W bridged into 8 ohms.
- MarkBass BAS 121 Lite Markbass artist and bass player Alain Caron has partnered with Markbass to develop the BAS 121 Lite powered bass cabinet.