Rockbass Corvette Basic 5
- 24 Frets
- 2 microphones J / J MEC "Dynamic Correction" passive
- Passive electronics, 1x vol, 1x mlangeur, 2x tone
- German Mcaniques

My Previous Ibanez SR405 bass silent uen, trs to the handle end. Despite the big diffrence from the Rockbass, which has a handle pais enough, I did not t trsdrout. The handle is comfortable and trs for my part I course as easily as an Ibanez or a Cort.
ACCS Acute aus is pretty good, all the dernires frets are easily accessible.
The ergonomics of the bass is good, not because it is the thundering of measurements of a Warwick Corvette. It is relatively easy to handle and lgre. On the shoulder she too PSE.
No problem for slapper, if not a little cart Reduces strings (5 strings requires). If you have the money go towards an Ibanez or Warwick Broad Neck, with a spacing of 19-20mm bridge. But I have great hands and I get slapper with the standard map of the ROCKBASS.

The only complaint was a clear tendency to bend the head when playing seated. It distorts the position of the lower leg and maintaining ncessite when you stop playing. It feels that much less against the strap.

It is a versatile low-rev, the sound is quite punchy, modern and round. The pickups are fairly hot, but not join the roundness and sweetness of a Fender JazzBass. If the rev is good for low Dfine this range.
The neck pickup is sweet trs, trs not typical but effective and can be used for all styles, fiddling with the tone.
The micro bridge it is more typical round with a biting well. He can play jazz like Funk prcise with an attack. I usually play with the Tone zero, the sound is much warmer.
The center position is primarily for me slap.

I have now for several months, a purchase that I do not regret for a low paying 450 euros (Thomann), your exact is quite convincing.
To retain positive good microphones (those quipent some Warwick Corvette) If a correctemetn Dfine, an easy walk round.

Ct ngatif we have: the head leaning, no back button (but on top of the handle it can be Drout).

Short for the price, it's a good buy, especially if your a fan of Warwick, but you can not pay a "real". 9 A good for the quality of this low-end Asian way.