Sound Magic Headphone Mix 2
Headphone Mix is a special effect unit suitable for those who make their music on headphone monitor system.
According to Sound Magic, Headphone Mix combines environment simulation system, frequency compensate system and HRTF technologies to emulate the speaker feelings on your headphone. Headphone Mix is provided as a VST effect unit under Windows or an Add-on for Sound Magic Supreme Pianos. Headphone Mix features an environment simulation system where you can set room size, damp degree and reverb time of your work space.
- Three bands frequency compensate system
- 3 sliders to control the effect depth
- An environment simulation system
- In-built HRTF algorithm
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution
For more information, listening audio demos, downloading demo version, visit www.supremepiano.com/product/head.htm.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Noise Reduction Goes 64-bit Christian Budde has released a beta 64-bit version of the freebie Noise Reduction VST effect Plugin for Windows.
- Apple Updates Logic to v9.1.5 Apple has updated Logic to version 9.1.5.
- Skylife SampleRobot 4 Skylife announces the upcoming release of the new SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite, with a set of tools for instrument mapping and export, auto sampling, MIDI remote control, format conversion, batch and auto-loop processing, sample playback and synthesis.