Sound Magic Headphone Mix 3
Sound Magic released the third version of its Headphone Mix software.
Headphone Mix simulates a listening environment (room and speakers) for use with headphones. Its main features are:
- Reverb-based simulation using hybrid technology and HRTF (Head-Related Transfer Function, see here for further details)
- Algorithm for charging various HRTF data
- A.I.R.C. technology for high frequency loss compensation
- 3 sliders to control the effect width
- Resolution up to 32-bit / 384kHz
A trial version is available in which random noise is added. The VST plug-in for Windows has a price of 49€. Visit www.supremepiano.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The UAD Software updated to v7.2 Universal Audio has updated its UAD Software to version 7.2, which adds ENGL amp models designed by Brainworx.
- Focusrite launches Tape on iPad Tape is a free audio recorder for the Apple tablet designed by Focusrite.
- Friday's Freeware: Stressor New Cocell Productions Stressor compressor VST and AU plug-in won't stress you out this weekend...