AZ Audio Presents: ADopplerEn2
AZ Audio has announced the release of ADopplerEn2, a reworking of the original AdopplerEn VST effect for Windows VST Hosts.
The effect has changed a lot, according to AZ, since the first version, when it was only a modulated delay and a modulated stereo panner designed to produce the Doppler effect on the audio source.
In version 2, the modulations are no longer fixed and each audio processing function can be modulated by an LFO. The processing is not only made on a single stereo channel but on 8 parallel channels. There are also eight LFOs that can be used by all the channels and can have various shapes.
The Doppler effect, which the first version of the plug-in was originally designed for, can still be produced, but a variety of new ones are also possible, such as chorus, flanger, panner or delay.
- 0 to 2 second delay tape reader.
- Multimode filter (LP, BP, HP).
- Stereo positioning.
- Amplitude and feedback.
- Common waveforms selector.
- Free or host synced frequency.
- Shape smoother.
- Re-synchronization options.
- Complete manual.
- 22 presets, internal fx program handling.
- Copy/paste between each processing channel or LFO.
AdopplerEn2 is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in. It is licensed as Donationware.
For more info: check out their page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Auralex Room Analysis Plus Auralex Acoustics will offer its Room Analysis Plus service in a retail package, starting at the 2009 Winter NAMM show.
- Nucleus Soundlab: Pantheon - Thor Refill Nucleus SoundLab has released Pantheon, a Thor Refill for Propellerhead Reason 4.
- Edge Releases Pipe Organ Sample Library EdgeSounds released the Pipe Organ sample library, which is designed to deliver the sound of a German pipe organ built in the late 1970's.