Blue Cat Audio launches a Scripting plug-in
Blue Cat Audio once again goes beyond the beaten paths and unveils a plug-in that allows you to script your own virtual instruments and effects.
The Blue Cat’s Plug’n Script ships with preset scrips to help you get started, but Blue Cat adds that you don’t need deep coding skills to write, in real time or offline, audio and MIDI instruments or processors directly within your DAW. Non programmer can also use the 46 scripts and 120 presets that ship with Plug’n Script as a multifunction processor.
- Audio and MIDI scripting plug-in for instruments and effects
- User interface that automatically adapts to the script, with the ability to create your own thanks to the Blue Cat’s KUIML language
- Up to 48 parameters and 32 outputs with full automation and MIDI control
- Editing via IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Built-in JIT (Just In Time) compiler (scripts are not interpreted but compiled)
- 46 scripts and 120 presets included for sound synthesis, MIDI and audio effects (compressors, gate, echo/tremolo, filters…), waveform generation and more
- 8-channel surround support
The Blue Cat’s Plug’n Script is a VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit. It has an introductory price of 59€ / $74 until October 15th, regular price is 79€ / $99. You can download a trial version at www.bluecataudio.com. Note that the plug-in is also included in the Blue Cat’s All Plug-ins Bundle.
Viewers of this article also read...
- All Holderness Media effects in a bundle Holderness Media released on the AppStore a bundle with their 5 effect processors for iPad, with a special introductory price.
- Feelyoursound is calling beta testers Feelyoursound is currently working on v1.3 update for its Sundog Scale Studio and is looking for beta testers before the final release.
- Price drop for Project SAM libraries This is not a promotion but a new pricing policy that Project SAM has decided to apply to some of their sound libraries.