Blue Cat Audio updates Plug’n Script
Blue Cat Audio released the first update for its Plug’n Script, a plug-in that allows for scripting virtual effects and instruments within your DAW.
What’s new in Plug’n Script v1.1:
- Audio Unit can now be loaded as a MIDI effect in Logic Pro X.
- The user interface now displays switch buttons for Boolean parameters instead of knobs.
- Discrete parameter values can now be selected from a dropdown menu.
- New API: scripts can now use plain strings as user input.
- New API: scripts can now read and write files.
- New scripts and presets: added audio player and recorder scripts and a wave file utility class.
- Developers can now share their scripts on a dedicated Gather repository: github.com/bluecataudio/plugnscript.
- Fixed: implemented pass-thru for MIDI events when no processing function is declared (default script for example).
- Fixed: Audio Unit Synth version did not appear as an Instrument.
- Fixed: script was reloaded when starting playback in Reaper, and the effect was not applied immediately.
The introductory period is still valid so you can purchase Plug’n Script for 59€ / $74 instead of 79€ / $99 until October 15th at www.bluecataudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tabletop updated to v2.6.4 The Retronyms released a new update for their Tabletop modular music creation environment on iOS devices.
- B.Serrano Horus MKII Rev 1 released Benoit Serrano updated his Horus MKII virtual synth to v1.0 Rev 1.
- Arturia reproduces the Prophet VS on the iPad Arturia released on the AppStore the iProphet app for iPad, which reproduces the circuit of Sequential Circuits’ legendary digital synth.