Loomer String 1.3.0
Loomer has updated String for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux to version 1.3.0.
This releases add the following fixes and features:
- Native 64-bit VST plug-in for Mac OS X (64-bit VST support requires Mac OS X 10.6 or greater; 64-bit Audio Unit requires Mac OS X 10.5 or greater; all other formats require Mac OS X 10.4 or greater).
- Integrated undo and redo, with unlimited history size.
- Preset Browser is now maximized to fill the entire plug-in window.
- Windows RTAS plug-in is now installed to the correct location on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- MIDI Program Changes are now multi-threaded, and so will no longer potentially stall the audio synthesis.
- Fix for crash (on both Windows and Linux) that could occur when 'space' is pressed when confirming the overwrite preset dialog.
- VU meters now automatically reset their overload status after a few seconds.
- For Windows VST (32-bit and 64-bit), the preferences file can be placed alongside the DLL file to facilitate USB or portable installs.
- Clearer font in PDF documentation.
- Fix for rare issue that stopped presets from loading in Linux Renoise when LADSPA plug-in support is enabled.
- Factory presets now load significantly faster.
- Various host compatibility fixes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Orion 8.5 Public Beta Synapse Audio has announced that the upcoming version 8.5 of Orion is now available as a preliminary Public Beta version to all registered Orion owners.
- Detunized La Ramona Piano Strings La Ramona Piano Strings reassembles the Vermona String Piano.
- Sampletekk ST Pianet SampleTekk has announced the release of ST Pianet, a 70′s electric piano for Native Instruments Kontakt.