Loomer String v1.3.2
Loomer has released version 1.3.2 of the Mac OS X version of the String virtual string synthesizer instrument.
This release is designed to fix several issues specific to the Mac OS X version; String for Windows and Linux both remain at version 1.3.0.
Changes in Strings v1.3.2
- Fix for GUI freeze that could occur in certain hosts.
- Fix for crash that could occur when validating the 64-bit Audio Unit.
- Fix for newly loaded presets being incorrectly marked as changed in Maschine when using the String Audio Unit.
String v1.3.2 is available for immediate download from Loomer.
For more information, visit the Loomer website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Morevox Summer Offer Morevox has launched a Happy Summer Offer, a limited time promotion for its Pocketslam sample library.
- X Soundset for XILS-Lab SynthiX Soundsdivine has announced the release of X, a soundset for the SynthiX virtual synthesizer instrument by XILS-Lab.
- RME Direct USB Recording for Fireface UFX The Fireface UFX has been updated with a new feature: an integrated digital recorder for all inputs and outputs directly to USB memory devices via the front USB port.