Nugen Audio LM-Correct Loudness Finalizer
Nugen Audio has announced the release of LM-Correct Loudness Finalizer for Avid editors.
LM-Correct is a tool designed to calculate and correct for Integrated Program Loudness, Short-term maximum loudness and can correct for True-Peak Max using a TP detection and correction look ahead limiter.
LM-Correct offers EBU R128 | ITU R BS 1770 | ATSC A/85 compliance and more.
- Short term loudness,
- Overall Integrated program loudness measurement
- Maximum True Peak Level targeting
- 'EBU Mode'
- Mono through 5.1 compatibility
- OS: Windows/OSX
- Format: Avid AudioSuite
- Copy protection: License code
Pricing & Availability:
Demo - Free
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steinberg HALion 4.5 Steinberg today released HALion 4.5, the latest update to Steinberg’s VST sampler and sound creation system, now featuring advanced multi-core support, time-stretching and pitch-shifting functionality, a sample import browser and multi-oscillators.
- Steinberg Cubase 6.0.5 Steinberg has just released the previously announced and officially supported 6.0.5 maintenance update forCubase 6, Cubase Artist 6, Cubase Elements 6, Cubase AI 6 and Cubase LE 6.
- Steinberg VST Sound Loop Sets Steinberg has released four new VST Sound Loop Sets.