Nugen Audio LM-Correct Loudness Finalizer
Nugen Audio has announced the release of LM-Correct Loudness Finalizer for Avid editors.
LM-Correct is a tool designed to calculate and correct for Integrated Program Loudness, Short-term maximum loudness and can correct for True-Peak Max using a TP detection and correction look ahead limiter.
LM-Correct offers EBU R128 | ITU R BS 1770 | ATSC A/85 compliance and more.
- Short term loudness,
- Overall Integrated program loudness measurement
- Maximum True Peak Level targeting
- 'EBU Mode'
- Mono through 5.1 compatibility
- OS: Windows/OSX
- Format: Avid AudioSuite
- Copy protection: License code
Pricing & Availability:
Demo - Free
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?