QuikQuak MashTactic Available
MashTactic is now listed as available.
It was initially designed as a mashup tool. It can separate different parts of a full mix, manipulating different frequencies and stereo location. Up to eight zones can be created that can then be panned, emphasised or cut out completely. It can be viewed as an eight band filter that exists in stereo ranges as well as frequency. Transients of varying length can be separated from constant sounds, which is designed to allow the user to manipulate the initial punch of percussion, either by emphasising or softening the attack. This can be done separately in any of the eight zones. There are no harmonic analysers in MashTactic. It's achieved through stereo balance analysis and filtering.
- 8 stereo areas of cut-off filtering.
- Adjust levels separately in all selected zones.
- A tool for mashup music makers, as vocals and other sounds can be identified and manipulated within a full mix.
- Designed to allow the user to emphasise or cut percussive transients giving control over punch or softness in any zone.
- Each zone can pan separately.
- Designed for analysing balance and frequency mix of a track you're composing.
Visit QuikQuak for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments West Africa Native Instruments has introduced Discovery Series: West Africa, a new instrument that centers on the polyrhythmic grooves of traditional African music.
- Nugen Audio VisLM v1.4 NUGEN Audio has updated their VisLM Loudness Metering solution to version 1.4, including a new stand-alone option included with the VisLM-H package.
- Image Line FL Studio Mobile FL Studio Mobile will be available in the App store from this Tuesday 21st June 2011.