[NAMM] Ultrawave Audio Guitar Racks v1.0
Ultrawave Guitar Racks is a live guitar effects processor, which adds effects to your guitar in real time.
Asio™: v2 is supported for low latency recording and playback. Create, load and save your own guitar effects stacks, you can arrange the racks in the order you want, and have up to 12 racks per stack. There's 27 Racks, which include 21 professional guitar effects, 6 tools, and 40 presets to play with.
- 27 professional guitar racks.
- 40 cool effect presets.
- Load and save your own presets
- Guitar tuner.
- Guitar synthesizer
- Spectral delay
- Wave player, and recorder
- Wave editor
- Spectrum analyser.
- Signal generator
- 32 bit floating point DSP
- 24 bit Sampling up to 192KHz
- ASIO (TM) v2 is supported.
Windows XP / NT / 2000, 1 GHz processor, 256 MB RAM, Graphics card with DirectX 7 or higher, 16 bit sound with line in or mic socket, you may need a guitar amplifier or pedal to connect a guitar to your computer.
Pricing & Availability
Release date: 15th January 2009.
Ultrawave Guitar Racks v1.0 is currently available to buy for £36 ($50 USD).
For more information, visit their web site at www.ultrawavestudios.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Cakewalk UM-1G Cakewalk announces a new line of four cable-based interfaces designed to easily connect musical instruments and other components to a computer.
- [NAMM]Waves Stereo-To-Surround Processor Waves Audio introduces the new UM225 and UM226 Stereo-to-Surround Processors.
- [NAMM] Waves Dorrough Meter Collection Waves Audio expands its Dorrough Meter Collection with the new Surround Edition.