Universal Audio Cooper Time Cube Mk II,
The Cooper Time Cube Mk II includes a 14-day fully functional demo and is now available for purchase to UAD-2 owners for $149.
The Cooper Time Cube MkII is a feature-enhanced evolution on the original delay system design.
While the plug-in retains the mechanical delay sound of the original hardware, it goes further by offering the necessary features expected from a modern delay device, according to Universal Audio: Delay, Decay, Pan and Volume controls plus Tempo Sync and Automation for each of the two independent delay lines.
Cooper Time Cube Mk II Features:
- Originally designed by Duane H. Cooper and Bill Putnam.
- The vibe of the original, with modern feature enhancements.
- Two delay lines can be set independently and adjusted with Delay, Decay, Pan and Volume.
- Separately adjustable tempo sync for both A & B delay lines.
- "Coils" selection recreates the original sound of the CTC regardless of Delay setting.
- Simple Treble and Bass tone controls, High Pass Filter, Wet solo, and analog-style metering.
Check out www.uaudio.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Celemony Melodyne DNA At Musikmesse 2009, Celemony will be showing the new Melodyne editor Software, which was introduced to the public at Namm 2009.
- [Musikmesse] Prosoniq sonicWORX Pro Prosoniq will unveil its new sonicWORX Pro application at Musikmesse 2009.
- J's stuff jBridge v0.50 The j's stuff blog features a beta version of jBridge, a new application for Windows designed for bridging VST plug-ins.