Vacuumsound Releases RIAA v1 For Mac
Vacuumsound has released the Mac OS X VST version of the freebie RIAA phono equalization plug-in.
It is already available for Mac AU and Windows VST users.
The RIAA - Phono Equalization plug-in provides normal and inverse RIAA equalization. It thus can be used for record playback or vinyl cutting purposes. Another trick is to use it to simulate certain 'vinyl sound effects' by applying the inverse RIAA curve to your signal and after running it through a compressor converting it back to flat.
It works at the standard sample rates from 44.1kHz up to 96kHz.
- Level: Level adjust +/- 20dB.
- RIAA: select between regular (playback) and inverse curve.
For more info, check out www.vacuumsound.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- EastWest Play & Voices of Passion Update EastWest has updated version 1.x of its Play Software for Windows and Mac OS X to v1.1.13. Quantum Leap Voices of Passion has also been updated, to v1.0.5.
- Bismark bs-16 Updated to v4.0.2 Bismark has updated its SoundFont Player range, bs-0, bs-1 and bs-16, to v4.0.2.
- [NAMM] SM Pro Audio IN5E The IN5E is a single RU mixer/audio interface designed to provide the necessary connectivity, monitoring, and mixing hardware requirements in a single device for connection to PC/Mac computer based recording systems.