Voxengo Plugin Updates
Voxengo has updated two of its free plug-ins, Beeper and Stereo Touch, to v2.1.
These maintenance updates include the following changes:
- Beeper's "Period" parameter's minimal value is now 1 second.
- "Radial" knob mode can be now disabled completely.
- "Off-Line Render" indication added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
- Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Virus TI OS Sneak Preview In anticipation to the NAMM show, Access Music unveiled features of the next Virus TI operating system by posting an audio file illustrating the new features.
- [NAMM] McDSP 6030 Ultimate Compressor A single plug-in including all the compressors? This is what McDSP intends to show in a few days at Winter NAMM 2010.
- Kreativ Sounds TB-303 Bass Line Kreativ Sounds has released LOOPS TB-303 Bass Line, a collection of 52 loops featuring the sounds of the Roland TB-303 synth.