Electro-Harmonix Pedal Bag
Electro-Harmonix Pedal Bag

Pedal Bag, Other Guitar Accessory from Electro-Harmonix.

chrisblood 03/09/2007

Electro-Harmonix Pedal Bag : chrisblood's user review

I was looking for a pedal-board low onreux and convenient facilities to end unbearable. Ben voila, APRS'll be given various opinions on the net, I invested in this product (thank you for the photo-Gromeul dmo his pedal board in the list of Submitted review ). Good choice: 35euros in a German supplier and frankly, it's unbeatable.
The above is totally saccoche dzipable (with an apparently sturdy closed-clear). The bottom, unlike my fears, not soft. Just flexible enough to attach to a velcro wah without removing his skates rubber. 3 Velcro lining the funds. I think one more would welcome t to adjust the pedals to diffrent sizes correctly, but it's anecdotal. Velcro sticker sufficient quantity is supplied with the machine. If I have it: wah whammy + + + overdrive mxr mxr micro amp Line6 echo park + + + Baby alim Cioks little Korg tuner. With a combination diffrent, I could still make a 2 or type pedals mxr or boss without losing Accessibility assistive technology software. In short, happy not to have NWPD more! And yes, I would do this choice! !