Haken Audio Updates Continuum Fingerboard
Version 4.08 firmware is now available for download for Continuum Fingerboards with built-in sounds.
4.08 addresses several minor issues related to the recent 4.07 release:
• A bug fix for playing internal sounds at polyphony 32.
• Corrections to the User Guides.
• A graphical fix in the Continuum Editor.
As well, there is a new naming convention for firmware data files, making it easier to perform the firmware update.
The 4.08 firmware, Editor, and User Guides are available on the Download page. Haken Audio have also posted additional examples using internal sounds.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.