Impromptu Updated To v1.4
Impromptu has been updated to version 1.4.
- Over 150 new vDSP, vImage and veclib functions for data processing.
- New functions for interoperating with binary data more easily and efficiently (objc:data:*).
- Movie performance has been improved and now supports all QT formats.
- iChat Theater support for remote AV performance (simply drag and drop impromptu into your ichat session for live AV streaming).
- Improved CoreImage filter support (gfx:make-filter gfx:apply-filter and gfx:set-filter-param).
- New opengl functionality.
- New text rendering support.
- New channel mapping AU.
Major Bug Fixes:
- Multi-channel audio updates (more flexible API).
- Scheme string port fixes (string ports used to crash in callbacks).
- Added OSC timestamp support (also added NTP support which can be used with OSC).
- Kore Player instantiation fix.
- OpenGL canvas now supports key and mouse events.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Nine Volt Audio Taiko Update Nine Volt Audio has released a free update to TAIKO, its multi-sampled library of Japanese drums.
- Waves April Specials & Discounts Waves is offering a new discount for the month of April.
- Nick Crow 7170 Lead Nick Crow Lab has announced the release of Nick Crow 7170 Lead, a free Tube Guitar Amplifier VST effect plug-in for Windows.