Jack OS X Updated
Jack OS X was recently updated to version 0.86, which addresses several issues in the CoreAudio driver, especially when used with Apogee cards.
A new feature, Monitor Ports (input ports that loopback everything that is sent to the audio output and make it available as an input) has been added. The Jackdmp server has also been updated to the latest version.
- Fixed an issue in CoreAudio driver, especially with Apogee cards.
- Added monitor ports feature.
- Jackdmp / Jack2 – 1.9.6 (SVN 4047).
- JackRouter – 0.93 : Internal cleanup.
- JackPilot – 1.6.9 : Fixed a bug in English "About" box.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AudioSpillage MiniSpillage updated AudioSpillage has released an update for the freeware MiniSpillage percussion synth plug-in which is now at version 1.1.
- PreSonus Updates Studio One PreSonus has updated Studio One to version 1.6.
- Boomplug BoomComb Updated Boomplug has updated BoomComb to version 1.1.