samba_godschynski Updates VSTForx
samba_godschynski has updated VSTForx to version 0.4.275 for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Program/preset chooser.
- New parameter connection operator: offset.
- Plugin-editor position and visibility are controllable with knobs.
- New node: MIDI-cc receiver.
- New graph engine (based on boost graph library).
- New database (based on sqlite3).
- Menu color settings improved.
- More host knobs.
- [GUI] Cancel button in setup dialog has not the expected effect.
- [General] Portability of saved files.
- [GUI] GUI response quite slow on Mac PPC.
- [GUI] Cant add vst-directories in VSTForx configuration dialog.
- [General] program crashes while loading saved bank.
- [GUI] menu-parameter entry disappears.
- [General] portability of saved files.
- [GUI] program crashes while opening Battery3 editor (Mac OS X).
- [GUI] Absynth3 editor-view vicious (Mac OS X).
Viewers of this article also read...
- ExperimentalScene Updates DarkWave Studio v3 ExperimentalScene has updated DarkWave Studio to version 3.6.1.
- Forge Audio Designs BEAT to MIDI Available The BEAT to MIDI Beat Detection and Drum Replacement tool which producers and musicians can use to extract MIDI data from Drum loops is now available.
- Benjamin Rosseaux Audiosoftware BR808 Benjamin Rosseaux has released a beta version of BR808, a new free synthesizer VST instrument plug-in for Windows.