SynthFont has been updated to version 1.500.
- Much improved support for screen readers like JAWS from Freedom Scientific and the free NVDA.
- Replaced some of Delphi's native StringGrids with Microsoft's ListViews and a number of Delphi's native SpeedButtons with normal buttons for better screen reader support.
- You can now define a Default Scale Tuning (when no Arrangement is found).
- New Mixer, with two alternatives Standard - similar to as before and Extended (available to registered users only) with four parameters available.
- Press Ctrl+H to see a large number of new (and old) keyboard shortcuts. (This list is in the file "ShortKeys.txt").
- A SoundFont Override was not correctly defined when preset was different from default.
- SynthFont did not send Program Changed message to a MIDI out port.
- SynthFont did not automatically save VST Effects program changes when saving the Arrangement.
- Moving VST effects up/down while playing didn't work correctly.
- Plus a multitude of minor issues ... to many to list here.
These original version 1.420 features are now available:
- Bank change to a User Bank in live mode and the Bank Manager setting only "Either fine or coarse" selection (required for live mode).
- New Playback volume levels display.
- More buffers for playing live without ASIO.
- The Volume Offset in SoundFont Overrides is now connected to each Preset and not to the track (which is necessary for tracks with more than one MIDI Program/Preset changes).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sonokinetic Toccata Sonokinetic has released Toccata, a new pipe organ sample library for Kontakt which is described as "the largest and most epic instrument of all".
- Cytomic The Glue 1.1.0 Cytomic has updated The Glue to v1.1.0.
- Image Line FL Studio 9.6 Beta The FL Studio 9.6 Beta is now available.