SynthFont has been updated to version 1.520.
- In Pianoroll, when moving over the lines, a hint window will display the key number and note. Use the context menu (right mouse button) to hide/show this message.
- In Pianoroll, "Edit track", "Change time (position) of events", the limits were wrong when using "Move events BELOW the limit" or "Move events ABOVE the limit".
- Setting the velocity to 0 for a note actually deletes the note. Now you can not set it to lower than 1.
- The velocity of a note when using the virtual keyboard to play, is determined by the vertical position of the mouse pointer on the key. This value was incorrectly computed for black keys.
- Fixed a larger number of crash report bugs.
Viewers of this article also read...
- UFO Scientific Updates MultiFreek UFO Scientific has updated MultiFreek to version 2.2.
- DETUNIZED.COM Releases “Oberhof” Sound Library Oberhof features sounds from the Oberheim Xpander for Live, Reason and FL Studio
- RME FireFace UFX Review Six years after the FireFace 800, RME hits the external audio interface market again with a new flagship product: the FireFace UFX, which doesn't really replace its big brother — it outright and blatantly outclasses it. Focus on what could be the ultimate interface.