SynthFont has been updated to version 1.521 and VSTSynthFont has been updated to v1.050.
New features in SynthFont:
- In the Pianoroll, when using the eraser to eras note you previous had to move over the note, now it is enough to click on it.
- In the Pianoroll, under the list with tracks, there is a new Solo button. Press to play the selected track only when playing.
- When creating a new MIDI file you were previously asked to save it at the same time. This no longer happens.
Bug fixes in SynthFont:
- SynthFont 1.520 might hang at the end of a song when playing with VST instruments.
- For DLS-files, the Envelope Sustain level was not always correctly interpreted.
- The Controllers graph did not always update correctly in version 1.520.
- For a track layer, the SoundFont was not always display in the tracks list (showed "N/A").
- Fixed a number of other minor bugs.
Changes in VSTSynthFont:
- Made the same speed improvements as previously done for SyFonOne and SynthFont.
- Made the volume envelope decay to the sustain level slight faster, to agree better with SynthFont and SoundBlaster Live.
- Fixed a DLS-file error relating to the envelope sustain level.
- Fixed a few other minor bugs.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Minnetonka Audio Redefines Dolby E Value Minnetonka Audio Software announced today new pricing on the entire family of Dolby E solutions, including standalone encoders, decoders and bundles.
- UVI.net ElectroBeats by David Guetta ElectroBeats is a beat making application conceived in collaboration with producer David Guetta.
- Garritan World Instruments Collection With 350 individually sampled ethnic instruments, Garritan World Instruments includes: