LucidMac Software Elysium [Freeware]
Elysium is a generative MIDI sequencer.
That means that:
- Elysium is a sequencer, that means it’s designed to produce sequences of notes that can be layered to form music.
- It uses MIDI which means that it doesn’t make sounds itself but can drive MIDI based synthesizers, samplers, and other instruments. It also means that Elysium’s output can be recorded, and manipulated, in a DAW such as Logic or Ableton Live.
- Elysium is generative which relates to the way the music is created by building up a “system” composed of layers, cells, tokens, and playheads that combined, when “played”, to produce a sequence of notes.
Check out lucidmac.com/products/elysium for more info.
A demo video is also available there: vimeo.com/1726572.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mixblendr Open Source Audio Editing Soft Mixblendr is an open source audio editing and remixing software for the web.
- Akai Vintage Beat Machines Sample Pack Akai Professional has announced the release of its Vintage Beat Machines Sample Pack for MPC, a sample library for its MPC music production workstations.
- Trance Euphoria Euphoric Trance Volume 2 Trance Euphoria has announced the release of a new presets bank for Cakewalk's z3ta+.