Dean Guitars Trident 7 Wayne Findlay SVBK
Dean Guitars introduces the Trident 7 Wayne Findlay SVBK, the new signature model of Wayne Findlay from Slavior and the Michael Schencker Group.
Dean Guitars releases a new 7-string signature model dedicated to Wayne Findlay. Compared with the previous version, the new finish is not the sole difference as it is also equipped with a different Floyd Rose bridge model.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany set neck, "C" profile
- Single ply black neck binding
- 25 1/2" (648 mm) scale
- Ebony fretboard, 24 Jumbo fret, white MOP Razor inlays with WF logo at 12th
- Black hardware
- 7-String Floyd Rose Pro 2000 bridge (Korean made)
- Two EMG 707 pickups
- 1 volume & 1 tone knobs, one 3-way toggle switch, 1 kill switch
- Color: Metallic Silver w/Black Bevels
- Flightcase included
U.S. MSRP is $1199. More details at Dean Guitars' website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!